Sunday, August 17, 2014

Review of "Mating Patterns" by Maurice Ashley


For my second review, I choose a DVD where I know i will have fun : "Mating patterns" by Maurice Ashley.
I have already seen material by Maurice and I like his presentations.
I have not been disappointed : there is something for everyone in this DVD :
- easy combinations
- difficult ones
- very clear explanations of complex positions
- an enthusiastic commentator
- complete games which permit to see the premice of the final attack
- a lot of quiz in each of the videos
So, you have understand that I have passed a very good moment with this DVD. I think that the targeted audience is between 1500-2000 and I must admit that I have found almost every quiz (one mistake I have to say). But is was fun to see.
If you don't have it, run to buy it. You will not make any mistake.


No comments:

Post a Comment